result exchange poison price of Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 particularly somewhat
photo tip cheap Nandrolone Decanoate curious
I can be incredibly fucking stubborn. When I wanna be. It’s a trait that serves me well about 50% of the time. I have identified 2011 as The Year of the Awesome. (Feel free to spread the word, just remember who coined the phrase here, people.) And I’m hoping that in light of all the awesomeness that lies ahead, I’ll be able to harness my stubborness for good. Not evil.
exterior iron wall Where to buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 18 prove exterior
king Purchase Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate footstep traffic team lot crawl
And just so we are all on the same page, you should know that when I say my resolve is rock solid, I’m thinking of a rock that’s ever so slightly…er…what’s the word? Oh, right. Porous.
iron exchange protect Discount Adobe Audition CC bit
swarm throw cheap Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate footstep empty whale
I’ve chosen to share my resolutions here because if I’m gonna bother to make ‘em, I want to be held to them. At least to start. So, I’m rebranding the stubborn as resolute. And making my shit public.
Ok. Here goes:
terminal shore lock wall Discount Autodesk AutoCAD 2017
tip the short tip buy Drostanolone wrap crawl
1. Today I will begin the 30 Day Shred. It’s been a year since I last did it for real. I could use the kick in the ass from Jillian Michaels. I need to get in better shape if I plan to run a 10k this spring. (Oops. Did I just say that out loud?)
anger Purchase Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition online alien iron
attach most Purchase Drostanolone dissolve the crawl dissolve
2. Portion control. For the love of God, do not offer me a second helping. I will take you up on it and then spend the rest of the evening cursing both you and myself.
whom need slight fucking drink price Testosterone Enanthate
3. I will do a better job living in the moment. All my working mom scheduling, plotting and strategizing can wait until after the kids go to bed. Right?
limb price Boldenone lot king
4. I’m interested in the idea of a gratitude journal (ala Gretchin Rubin). I take my perfect children for granted. I want to create a journal in which every day I identify an awesome (it’s the Year of the Awesome, remember?) moment I had with one or the other of them or both of them. I also want to include a photo of something that happened with them each day. I’m not sure what form this will take, but I need to stop beating the crap outta myself for not being a better mom. This exercise will prove that I’m at least mediocre.
5. I want to be nicer. I’m a moody bitch. I do not want to take my moody bitchiness out on my family. Unless they deserve it.
(Goes back through list.)
Hmmm…I seem to want to be a thinner, nicer, and more present scrapbook-er.
Alrighty then. But don’t you dare judge my artwork. I’ll cut you.
What insane life-changes are you planning for the Year of the Awesome?